It has been an extremely long, scary, emotional, draining week. However, it has also been a week filled with blessings, and for those blessings I am so grateful.
This week I am thankful for:
- My husband, and my daughter. Without them I wouldn’t have nearly as much joy in my life!
- The nurses (John, Michael, & Maggie) and other staff at Kent Hospital for helping my husband get better! (The doctors were good too, but it was the nurses who really supported Dave and I and made both of us feel that everything would be OK)
- My parents, who are always willing to drop everything to help when we need them.
- IV Fluids.
- Strong Kidneys! That continue working even when they are heading towards failure!
- Progresso Soup, Gatorade and Poland Spring water!
- Our amazing friends, near and far, who called, e-mailed, and sent texts of support when Dave was sick and in the hospital. You all made a very scary situation a lot more bearable! We appreciate the prayers, good vibes, love and all the offers to help with Avery. We will never forget it!
- Experiences that make you realize everything you have.
- Most of all, I am thankful for our health!And this:
What are you grateful for? Head over to Baby Gator’s Den Thankful Thursday and link up!