This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackSnapShare #SnackStories #CollectiveBias
When you think of summer treats, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? For me it’s S’mores!
S’mores are the ultimate summer dessert, and I look forward to making them, every year! I love hanging out with the family, relaxing around the fire, roasting marshmallows, and sandwiching them between chocolate and graham crackers! YUM!! My mouth is watering right now, just thinking about it!!
I can’t always make s’mores the old fashioned way, so I’ve tried different ways to enjoy the flavor without the campfire. This week I made a special snack for my family – S’mores Pretzels!! They were very well received. Dave and Avery consumed the whole batch in record time!
- 1 Bag of Snyder’s of Hanover® Mini Pretzels
- 1 10oz Bag of mini marshmallows
- 8oz. Heavy Cream
- 1 12oz Bag of Milk Chocolate chips
- 2 Cups crushed graham crackers
(Note-You can easily cut these ingredients in half, to make a smaller batch!)
- Spread pretzels out on wax paper (on counter, table, or baking sheets)
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave (following directions on the bag)
- Drizzle chocolate all over the pretzels!
- Heat marshmallows and cream in a pot, continuously stirring until marshmallows are melted. (If you have a double boiler, use it for this step. I didn’t, so I just used the pot, which is fine, just do not stop stirring or it will burn)
- Drizzle marshmallow sauce over the pretzels!
- Spread crushed graham crackers over the pretzels.
- Let cool (I popped mine in the fridge!) until the chocolate hardens and the marshmallow sauce thickens.
- Serve and enjoy!
I thought about keeping them all to myself, because ohmygoodness they were GOOD! But, being the wonderful wife & mother that I am, I took the tray out to “share the love” with Dave and Avery who were practicing their teeball skills in the back yard. They were both happy to take a snack break and like I said, this whole tray was GONE in no time! I also brought out a bag of our favorite Cape Cod® Potato Chips! They are one of our go-to snacks, year round! We love the different varieties, especially the Limited Batch flavors! I love that our family can enjoy such a huge variety of great tasting products made from simple, high quality ingredients.
With Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzels and Cape Cod® Potato Chips our summer snacking opportunities are endless! There are so many ways to enjoy these products, either on their own, or in a creative recipe!
Want a chance to make your summer even better? Look for the upcoming Snack Better Together Sweepstakes coming May 30.
- (1) Grand prize- $10,000 cash prize for a family vacation of the winner’s choosing.
- (8) Weekly Winners- One weekly winner will win a year’s worth of snacks so they can continue to share the love all year long.
- (57) Daily Winners- winners will receive a $50 prepaid Visa gift card to stock up on snacks at their favorite retailer