One-hundred years ago, Quaker proved that it’s hip not to be square with the introduction of the now-iconic round Quaker Oats package. A first in the industry, it was just one of many moments in Quaker’s long-standing history of innovation. While the packaging design has since been updated, the round canister can still be found on store shelves today, helping The Quaker Oats Company, a subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc., deliver more than 350 million pounds of oatmeal and inspire countless cooking and baking oat-casions for consumers each year.
- Heart-Shaped Measuring Spoons – to help add a little love to your holiday baking
- Red Oven Mitt – always handy to have for baking!
- “Baked with love” Baking Tags – the perfect way to package up holiday treats for your friends and family
- Vintage Style Treat Boxes – to make a complete gift package with your baking tags
- Cookie Exchange invitations – to invite your loved ones to be part of the treat gifting!
- Red and White Baker’s Twine Spool – for a decorative gift accent
- A set of four Quaker recipe cards for holiday baking inspiration
- A variety of Quaker products to stock your pantry for holiday baking
That’s everything you need to give the gift of delicious baked goods!
To enter, just leave a comment below telling me about YOUR favorite cookie recipe! But, be quick, this contest ends on Sunday Nov. 29th!
And while you’re waiting to find out if you’ve won, why not bake up a few of these yummy cookies: