It looks great on men, women, and children! You can dress it up or dress it down. And you can even find it on all sorts of accessories now that it’s on trend!
It’s the perfect plaid!
And I think it’s prefect for Valentine’s Day!!
Avery has so many Buffalo Plaid pieces in her closet. Shirts, dresses, ponchos, tights…you name it, she’s got it! And they all look so cute on here! This plaid got her through the fall and transitioned right into winter! Here are a few of my other favorite Buffalo Plaid pieces! A bunch that would make great Valentine’s Day gifts! Something for everyone!
- Girl’s Franki & Jack Pullover (How perfect is this for Valentine’s day?!)
- Boy’s Button Down Flannel
- Hooded Fleece Poncho
- Women’s Western Chief Rain Boots
- Timex Expedition Scout Watch
- Men’s Buffalo Plaid Trapper Hat
- Buffalo Check Backpack
- Rose Petal Bath Salts by The Socialite’s Closet
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Your Little Sweethearts by The Guavalicious Life
- Dress in Red for Valentine’s Day by Day by Day in Our World
- Valentine’s Day Outfit for Warmer Weather by How Was Your Day?
- Great Nail Polish Shades for Valentine’s Day by Style on Maine
- Kiss Me, Sugar Lips! DIY Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe for Valentine’s Day by Pretty Opinionated
- DIY Trendy Cuff Bracelet For Valentine’s Day by Teen Entertainment Guide
- Easy Rose Scented Massage Oil by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to Add a Hint of Red to Your Valentine’s Day Outfit by Jennifer Sikora
- Valentine’s Day Fashion for Moms by Family Focus Blog
- Sexy Valentine’s Day Outfit by April Go Lightly
- Valentine’s Day Nail Ideas That Won’t Break The Bank by Flabby Fashionista
*This post contains affiliate links*