Dear Avery Fontaine,
You are not even a year old yet. Shoot, you’re not even 10 months, but, you have done more things and gone more places than some people do in a lifetime.
In the past 9 and a half moths you have;
- Traveled to New York City, with mommy…
- for a Blog Conference….
- where you got to hang out at the MTV studios, in Times Square.
- Traveled to Boston, MA.
- Traveled to Albany, NY.
- Traveled to North Carolina.
- Road Tripped it to Walt Disney World.
- Rode almost every ride (the ones without heigh requirements, of course) and met many Princesses in Walt Disney World.
- Been on a boat, a train, a bus, and even sat on a motorcycle.
- Gone to a P Bruins hockey game, and will go to Boston Bruins Training Camp tomorrow.
- Saw a PawSox baseball game, and then got to “run” the bases afterword.
- Experienced New England Patriots training camp.
- Met the Jimmy Dean Sun, Martha Stewart, The Pioneer Woman-Ree Drummond, and “Juice” & “Tig” from the show Sons of Anarchy.
- Explored Salem, MA.
- Traveled back in time at Old Sturbridge Village.
- Hung out with the animals more times than we can count at Roger Williams Park Zoo
- Had 3 professional photo shoots, and signed with a modeling agency.
- Celebrated at Birthday parties and weddings.
- Learned to swim.
- Story times, shopping trips, gymnastics, and the Children’s Museum with friends.
- Went to a book signing….
- went apple picking…
- and went pumpkin picking.
- Got to “vote” in a Presidential Election.
- Visited a farm.
- Experienced hurricane.
- Mad two trips to the DMV (ok, maybe thats not a highlight…but you seemed to have fun!)
- Made donations to three charities.
- Made lots of friends.
- Made hundreds of people smile.
Avery girl, you have, in 9 and a half short months, had quite an incredible life. I can’t wait to show you even more of what this world has to offer!
Let the adventure continue……