*I was not compensated in ANY way for this post. We just enjoyed our stay & wanted to share*
We just got back from a quick family trip to Sesame Place! Since were only spending one day there, we wanted to maximize our time. Part of that plan included staying at a hotel that was close to the park!
I found SpringHill Suites, Philadelphia-Langhorne while checking out Sesame Place’s preferred hotels. Upon seeing that it was within walking distance (along a safe, landscaped side walk!) I was sold!
Why should YOU stay at SpringHill Suites Langhorne?
1. The Staff – Everyone we met was incredibly welcoming and helpful! The moment we walked through the door we were greeted warmly and welcomed in to the hotel. The front desk staff was attentive and got us checked in quickly. The housekeeping staff was also friendly, as were the folks manning the breakfast area in the morning. Even though the hotel was full, the service we received was professional and personal.
2. The Rooms – The rooms are huge! We had a king room (Ours was actually a handicapped accessible room) There was the king bed for Dave and I, and a pull-out sofa bed for Avery! Our bed was so comfortable, it was hard to roll out of it in the morning. The room was clean and had everything we needed (More on the room amenities next) The bathroom was also incredibly spacious and Avery loved the bathtub!
3. Mini-Fridge, Microwave & MORE! – When traveling with kids it is always nice to have a place to store food, and drinks (Especially nursing/pumping and formula feeding moms who may need to store milk or formula) and a microwave is great for heating up meals to eat in the room or to take to-go. We did not use these items as we only stayed over one night, but if you are staying longer, they will definitely come in handy! There is also a large desk, tables that can easily be moved around the room, a wardrobe to hang your clothes, iron/ironing board, and plenty of outlets!
4. Free WiFi – EVERYWHERE! Most hotels offer WiFi in the lobby, but as someone who
is slightly addicted to works in social media I was thrilled to find out that it was available in the rooms as well!
5. Free breakfast – The have waffles, people! WAFFLES! That’s one of my main requirements for hotels. They must have waffle makers, and SpringHill Suites Langhorne has TWO! They also offer cereal, pastries, bagels & toast, scrambled eggs, sausage and more!
6. Complimentary coffee 24 hours a day – Like coffee? Love FREE coffee? All day long? They’ve got you covered! And, the coffee is really good!
7. Pool, Whirhlpool & Fitness center – Sadly, we didn’t have an opportunity to use the pool, but next time, we will definitely be making sure we pencil in some swim time! The pool and fitness rooms were very clean, and very nice! We also loved the outside patio area, complete with fire pit! Perfect for relaxing after a long day at Sesame Place!
8. Laundry – Anyone who has traveled with kids has come upon a time when they really needed to do a load of laundry. We had a diaper leak on this trip, and in the past we’ve experienced milk spills, spit up, and other messes. The laundry room is clean and spacious and they have laundry supplies at the front desk. The business center is great if you need to print park tickets, or do any real work during your stay!
9. The Market & Business Center – The business center is great if you need to print park tickets, or do any real work during your stay and The Market is great for those late night hunger pangs, or even snacks to grab and bring to the park! They offer the standard chips and drinks, but also sell microwave meals!
10. Short walk to Sesame Place – This is my favorite part! The walk took us less than 5 minutes, with a toddler! It’s a nice, safe, path right from the front door of the hotel to the front entrance of Sesame Place! You don’t have to worry about parking or catching a shuttle. If your little kiddo (or the grown-ups) need a nap, you can head back to the hotel, rest, and head to the park later on! There are also many restaurants within walking distance, and a walk or very quick drive to the Oxford Valley Mall!
If you’re visiting Sesame Place our family would highly recommend SpringHill Suites Philadelphia-Langhorne! We had a wonderful stay and will definitely be staying there again on our next trip to Bucks County PA!
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne–200 N. Buckstown Dr. Langhorne, PA 215-891-5501