Grilled Shrimp Kabobs with Shandy Marinade
- 10-15 Shrimp, peeled and deveined (You can use fresh or frozen, tails on or off)
- 1 Bottle Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy
- 1 Lemon, quartered
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 3-4 Cloves of garlic, minced.
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- Vegetables like peppers, onions, squash.
- In a large bowl, combine Shandy, oil, garlic, salt, pepper and cajun seasoning. Mix well.
- Squeeze juice from the lemon into the mixture, and put the lemon rinds into the bowl as well.
- Add shrimp and mix.
- Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add veggies and shrimp to your skewers (If using wood skewers make sure to soak them overnight!)
- Grill over medium heat for about 2-4 minutes, each side, or until shrimp is opaque.
Recipe by sweet lil you at http://sweetlilyou.com/shrimp-with-shandy-marinade-apple-ale-slushies-houseofbbq/