Pineapple Pudding Cake
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 9 oz box of yellow cake mix (like Jiffy. If you can't find that, you can use a regular box of mix, but that will yield two cakes)
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 8 oz brick of cream cheese, softened
- 1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 container of whipped topping
- Prepare cake mix and bake according to package instructions
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Add cream cheese and beat together with pudding.
- Mix in pineapple.
- Pour mixture over cooled cake.
- Top with cool whip or other whipped topping.
- Let the cake chill in the refrigerator.
Recipe by sweet lil you at http://sweetlilyou.com/pineapple-pudding-cake-recipe/